Accurate and timely financial statements are crucial to the success of all organizations that rely on grant support. Funding agencies expect a high level of accountability, and the Internal Revenue Service has continued to increase its scrutiny of tax-exempt organizations.
Through its accounting services, NPC has many opportunities to not only meet general bookkeeping needs but introduce "best practices" to organizations whose accounting systems lack sophistication.
Specific accounting services include general ledger maintenance; accounts payable and receivable processing; financial statement design and preparation; Form 990 preparation; and budget and forecasting assistance.
- Structure general ledger, chart of accounts
- Monthly accounting support: accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation
- Full payroll services
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare IRS Form 990
- Prepare annual 1099's
- Prepare schedules for independent audit, assistance with audit completion
- Cleanup past accounting records
- Budgetreporting and analysis
P.O. BOX 2250
GLEN ALLEN, VA 23058
P: (804) 432-6598
F: (804) 360-5469