Effective database management is essential to any organization seeking to target its communications properly and increase, among other things, donor contributions through efficient tracking of sources and trends. NPC maintains secure and confidential software that can generate reports, provide access to constituent information, and enhance the utilization of stored data.
Specific services include database design; data entry; database maintenance; donor acknowledgement, and reporting. All are important functions that are linked to both fundraising and program initiatives.
- Database design and setup
- Import/export of data
- Gift data entry
- Donor acknowledgement letters
- Update demographic records
- Generation of standard reports
- Customized reporting
- Mail merge for labels, mailings, export to mail house
- Data and donor analysis
- Integration with accounting systems
P.O. BOX 2250
GLEN ALLEN, VA 23060
P: (804) 432-6598
F: (804) 360-5469